Many people plan for life events such as weddings and vacations well in advance, but don't plan for something that is certain to happen, their funeral. While most people do not want to think about their own mortality, the time to pre-plan your funeral is now.
The primary advantages of pre-arranging your funeral are relieving the burden on your loved ones in an already emotional time, and ensuring your funeral is carried out according to your wishes, eliminating the task of second-guessing what you would have wanted. Taking the time now to arrange your funeral is one less thing your loved ones will need to worry about once you’ve passed. Pre-planning and pre-paying your funeral is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give to your family.
Pre-paying your funeral reduces stress and financial burden on your loved ones after your passing. We can co-ordinate a payment plans that suits your needs, from a single payment plan to monthly bank account withdrawals. By pre-paying your funeral you eliminate your family second guessing on if they have spent too much or too little on your funeral. Pre-payment also protects you and your family from inflation. For more information on pre-planning, give us a call.
What you can do in advance
- Decide on Burial or Cremation and your casket or urn type.
- Pick what type of service you want (religious, military, non-traditional. celebration of life, etc.)
- Choose which funeral home to use.
- Designate your pallbearers, pick any music or readings you want at your service.
Benefits of Pre-Planning
- Between 70 and 75 decisions are made within the first 24-48 hours of death. It’s difficult to think rationally while making so many decisions within days of losing someone, pre-planning gives yourself, family and friends peace of mind. Pre-planning gives your loved ones direction of your wants and desires.
- It’s easy. Anyone can do it, and you can change your mind at any time.
Beaverlodge Funeral Service is proud to be a part of our community. We aim to regularly offer services, like grief support groups and estate planning, as well as other activities. We strive to contribute to our community by sponsoring and participating in local events. We keep this page up-to-date and are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
OBITUARIES AND TRIBUTES
We understand that it is not always possible to attend a service in person. In light of this, we've created beautiful interactive online tributes to memorialize your love one. Leave a condolence, share a memory, post a photo, light a candle, and more!
When posting a condolence or gesture onto a Tribute Page, please be advised it goes through an approval process before being published. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Many people plan for life events such as weddings and vacations well in advance, but many people do not plan for something that is certain to happen, their funeral. While most people do not want to think about their own mortality, the time to pre-plan your funeral is now.